The post holder will work within the IAPT service providing high volume, low intensity assessments, interventions and management of caseload. Interventions will be a range of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) based approaches to enhance self-management for patients with mild to moderate common mental health problems such as anxiety and depression.
It is essential that the successful candidate is able to demonstrate the following:
- PG Cert in Low Intensity Psychological Therapies
- Experience of working with people who have suffered with a mental health problem
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Advanced communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone skills
- Ability to use clinical supervision and personal development positively and effectively
To apply, please email completed application forms (See below) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00 am on Monday 12th March 2018.
For further information please refer to the job description and person specification document. Please consider the person specification section of the job description when completing your application, as well as ensuring you meet the essential requirements.
Applicants will be advised if they have been shortlisted for interview by 15th March 2018