Increasing Productivity & Reducing Stress at Work
Work Well is the latest NHS-funded four week educational course from Outlook South West. The course covers evidenced-based practical techniques that help to reduce work-related stress.
The four sessions aim to help you to:
- Improve performance and concentration
- Improve work-life balance and work towards living more in line with your values
- Learn time management skills to reduce procrastination and improve productivity
- Build assertiveness skills to improve communication and relationships at work
- Learn how to deal with difficult customers and how to ‘say no’
- Deal with worry and negative thinking
- Learn ways to manage stress and low mood
Sessions are delivered by a qualified Outlook therapist and throughout the course there is no expectation to contribute or discuss issues that you don’t feel comfortable sharing.
If you are interested in the Work Well courses, complete a self-referral by calling us or using the online registration form - [HERE] Please make reference to 'Work Well' in the notes section of the form.