One-to-One Digital Therapy with Ieso
Through Ieso, we are able to offer our patients Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in real-time over the internet using written (typed) conversations with a fully qualified therapist.
Online CBT is exactly the same as face-to-face CBT, in that you’re in a direct one-to-one conversation with your therapist (usually lasting 60 minutes), but also in that it is proven to be effective for treating a wide range of emotional health problems including stress, depression and anxiety.
Additional benefits of online CBT for some patients include:
- Easier / faster access – (less waiting)
- Maybe less daunting than face-to-face
- Available 7 days a week (including evenings)
- Ability to go back and review the advice received
- Being able to take time to reflect and think about how you answer questions
On top of all the above, evidence also shows that just as many people feel better after having online CBT as they do face-to-face. All that is required is a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Therapy with Ieso is confidential and discreet and is ideal for patients who would prefer to have CBT at dates/times that suit them best, maybe outside of working hours for example.